For added security, some companies require that you have a passcode on your device in order to use Redeapp. Even if this is not required by your company, it is a good idea to use a passcode to protect your personal data.
With a passcode enabled, each time you turn on your device or wake up the screen, you’ll be asked to unlock your device, usually with a PIN. On some devices, you can unlock with your fingerprint or even your face.
Follow the steps below to use a Passcode on your Android device.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap 'Lock Screen'.
- In some cases, you will click Security first to get to 'Lock Screen'.
- Note: If you don’t find “Security,” or "Lock Screen" in your phone's settings you may need to check the phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 10 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
- Pattern: Draw a simple pattern with your finger
- PIN: Enter 4 or more numbers. Longer PINs are more secure
- Password: Enter 4 or more letters or numbers. A strong password is the most secure screen lock option
- Face Recognition