For added security, some companies require that you have a passcode on your device in order to use Redeapp. Even if this is not required by your company, it is a good idea to use a passcode to protect your personal data.
With a passcode enabled, each time you turn on your device or wake up the screen, you’ll be asked to unlock your device, usually with a PIN. On some devices, you can unlock with your fingerprint or even your face.
Follow the steps below to use a Passcode on your Apple device.
- Open the Settings app, and find the submenu for Passcode.
- On iPhone X and later, or iPad with Face ID, choose Face ID & Passcode.
- On earlier iPhone models, choose Touch ID & Passcode.
- On devices without Touch ID, choose Passcode.
- Tap 'Turn Passcode On'.
- Enter a six-digit passcode. Or, choose 'Passcode Options' to switch to a four-digit numeric code, a custom numeric code, or a custom alphanumeric code.
- Enter your passcode again to confirm and activate it.